Eligible films for the San Francisco Greek Film Festival include works by Greek/Cypriot filmmakers and filmmakers of Greek/Cypriot descent worldwide; films about Greece; Greek/Cypriot productions or co-productions; films by Greek/Cypriot directors, screenwriters and producers; and films by actors in starring roles, co-directors, co-writers and co-producers are also eligible.
- ALL Submission accepted via FilmFreeway
- All non-English films must have English sub-titles.
- Preview DVD will NOT be returned.
- Please do NOT send stills or press kits. If your film is selected we may ask you to email us a still image.
- All films selected for the festival grant SFGFF the rights to upload a 2 minute clip/trailer online for promotional purposes.
- You may enter more than one film, but each one must be on a separate DVD and must be accompanied by its own completed submission form.
- Film selection for the Festival will be made by the Festival Committee.
- The entrant will be responsible for ALL SHIPPING FEES.
- All filmmakers will be notified via email of acceptance.
- Subtitled copy of the selected film in either 35mm or DCP or Blue-ray (professional quality) for exhibition.
- Two (2) DVD screeners (NTSC) for shorts.
- Photo stills in electronic form. (if requested)
- Complete list of credits (cast & crew)
- Biography and filmography of the submitting filmmaker.
- Posters/postcards (if applicable)
- Trailer in digital format (if applicable)
Please mail your items to:
San Francisco Greek Film Festival
c/o Modern Greek Studies Foundation
P.O. Box 14815
San Francisco, California 94114-0815 U.S.A.
Submit Your Entry via FilmFreeway
San Francisco Greek Film Festival proudly accepts entries via FilmFreeway.com, the world’s best online submission platform. FilmFreeway offers free HD online screeners, unlimited video storage, digital press kits, and more.